Freitag, 25. Juli 2008

Wien

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us dr evil and mini-me at the wüdara in bad ischl


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us jammin with my brother in 1987



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us sisterblister

UNFORTUNATELY i still live together with my mum, who is a quite conservative person, so couch surfing at my place is only possible for girls or when she is on holiday. but i am very interested in meeting people from all over the world.so, even if you may can't sleep at my place, I'd show you around vienna, my favourite places and so! welcome to my world, which is mainly NOT my flat.. :)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us barbara

hej aru!

alles klar. werd im september arbeiten, sprich:
-bin auf jeden fall daheim
-werd aber nicht viel zeit für euch haben

gib mir halt noch bescheid, wann ihr kommt.
grüße an den rest der "kompanie"


Pfiat' di
Barbara




Suche Wien beendet

Keine Kommentare: